So this is yet another project for my room! I'm hoping to have a lot of pictures in it but not the traditional pictures in frame kind of thing. So here is what I'm doing!
Just start out by sewing and pulling the thread in the back so you have enough to hang it with. Then just feed in a picture! For switching pictures, all I did was wait until the end of the picture was no longer under the foot, then I kept lightly pulling it while adding in a new picture. It's pretty simple! :)
Oh and if it isn't obvious, these are not real poloroid pictures (sadly...) But I used a poloroid frame in PicMonkey to make these. Just in case you would like to do the same!